We’re delighted to welcome back visitors to Christopher Place on Monday 15th June following the latest government guidelines permitting non-essential shops to reopen.
There will be a phased opening of shops from Monday, with social distancing measures and health and safety procedures in place to ensure everyone can shop safely.
Our car park will be open from 9am-5pm and the following retailers will be operating:
- French Connection – 12-6pm (Mon-Sat only)
- Hobbs – 10am-5pm (Mon-Sat), 11am-5pm (Sun)
- Whistles – 10am-5pm (Mon-Sat), 11am-5pm (Sun)
- Whitewall Gallery – open as usual
- Tomoka – tastings and home deliveries
- Specsavers – 9am-5pm (open for the elderly, key workers and essential appointments only)
- Wagamama – takeaway only (limited menu) – 4-9pm
- Sushi Mania – click and collect only – 12-10pm
- Pudding Stop – takeaway only – 12-8pm (Thu-Sun only)
Hobbs, Space NK (4th July) and The White Company (29th July) will all be opening their doors in July.
This information is correct as of Friday 12th June, but is subject to change, so please check with the individual retailers you wish to visit before setting off.
We’re really looking forward to seeing you again!