Join us from 4 pm on Thursday 14th November for the unveiling of our fantastic Christmas decorations at Christopher Place.
As well as switching on our beautiful Christmas lights and Christmas tree, there will be mulled wine and gin (kindly supplied by Tomoka Spirits, with £1 from every glass sold going to charity), traditional hot roasted chestnuts, Christmas music, a choir, face painting and of course our shops will be open to start your Christmas shopping!
This year we are very proud to be working with our friends at the St Albans BID to bring Santa’s Post Office to Christopher Place, which will be opening on Thursday 14th November from 4pm. Children will be able to write their letters to Santa and the elves will ensure every child gets a reply (so Mums and Dads need to talk to the elves..wink, wink!) Our face painter will also be inside the Post Office between 4 and 6pm, so come along and get in the festive mood!
There will be lots more reasons to visit Santa’s Post Office during the festive period:
- write your letter to Santa with the help of our Christmas elves
- post your St Albans Festive Friends Trail entry
- buy a present for our Giving Tree, where you can help spread some Christmas cheer to the residents of Fosse House, St Albans
- have your Christmas presents wrapped by our wrapping team (selected days only) with every penny donated going Small Acts of Kindness, a charity combatting loneliness for older people
- take part in some Christmas colouring or join in one of our workshops, where you can decorate a gingerbread man or do some Christmas crafts (selected days only)
Santa’s Post Office opening hours:
- Every Saturday and Sunday (from 16th November): 11 am – 5 pm
- Thursday 14th November: 4pm – 8 pm
- Thursday 12th December: 4pm – 8 pm
Watch this space for further exciting details!